- Uncontested Divorce (No issues in dispute.)
- Contested Divorce (One or more issues in dispute.)
- Mediation Agreements (The parties meet together with a neutral mediator to reach an agreement that will be made part of the Final Decree of Divorce. We can serve as mediators or lawyers.)
- Property Settlement and Stipulation Agreements (The parties enter into a written agreement on issues such as property division, custody and support.)
- Premarital and Marital Agreements (The parties can enter into a written agreement to decide in advance what will happen to property and money in the event of a divorce.)
- Collaborative Divorce (With other collaborative professionals)
- Child Protective Services (CPS) (Investigations and appeals)
Many divorces involve issues that require specialized experience. Mary G. Commander has extensive experience in military and civil service divorces. We know the DFAS and OPM rules.
Mary G. Commander also has experience in handling the separation of parties who, though not married, have joint property and debts that require division.