Your first visit (the Initial Consultation) is crucial. We charge a reduced fee off of our usual hourly rate and use this time to evaluate your case and to discuss the best way to proceed. “Free consultations” usually just involve sales pitches, and you leave knowing nothing more about your case than when you arrived. You must prepay to reserve an appointment time. Appointments are required and can be made by calling (757) 533-5400.
In order to make the best use of your time, please:
- Complete the Intake Sheet in full. This will be emailed to you upon prepayment of initial consultation and can also be found here.
- Bring all Summons, Petitions, Complaints, Orders, Agreements, correspondence, and all relevant documents to the appointment.
- Be aware of all court dates and be prepared to let us know the dates and locations of all hearings.
- Have a list of questions that you want to have addressed so that nothing is forgotten.
- Plan to spend approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Arrive on time (or early).
Family Law Litigation & Mediation
Serving Hampton Roads